Who was in the wrong?

Youryeodongsaeng
Back in 2019, I had a friend who called my mom so she could ask me something. The friend asked me if I wanted to go to the movies to see Happy Death Day 2 U. I told her that I'd already seen it. She sounded sad when I said that. She said, "Oh..." And I told her that I didn't mind seeing the movie again because I thought she just wanted to hang out and catch up on some stuff since it had been a while since we've last seen each other and talked. She sounded excited and told me that her mom will drive us. She did.
I had a crush on her and I told a month prier. She told me that she (obviously) isn't interested in girls, and she had no problem still being my friend.

The movie starts (previews just ended) and I could feel that she wasn't paying attention to the movie, rather she was looking around the room for someone. She then spoke that she was looking for somebody.
After what seemed like 10 minutes, she spots one of her guy friends from school. She tells me this and said she's scared. Not in a way that you think, but scared to approach him. Then she gathered the confidence, got up from her seat and walked over to him. They greeted and they sat down rows down from me and then they started cuddling.

Now I know something when I see it. For the entire movie, she stayed in that one spot with him. Here I thought that we were going to catch up because we hadn't seen each other in a while. I was the first one out of that theater room, furious. Not only did she used me, but she also wasted my aunt's money. (she paid for herself). I knew her mama wouldn't allow her to hang around guys her age, so that's why she used me. I hate being used.

Pushing my feelings for her to the side, I confronted her and she used my feelings for her as an excuse as to why I'm acting like this. I explained to her how she used me just to see a guy. That night, my feelings for her turned into hatred. Even my own auntie told me that she shouldn't've did that.
Who was in the wrong?
3
1