+1 y

Should I ask ex boyfriend to hang out before I leave?

my boyfriend and I broke up 1 month ago after 6 years. it was a super long breakup and very painful for me. I wanted to work things out, but he wanted space. it took me a while to accept, but I did and its been a month. I am moving in a few days out of the state to do a few month long program. he knows this. he texted me the other day to ask what exact day I am leaving because he wants to keep me 'in prayer' and asked if I was planning on coming back. I told him the date and said 'thank you and I'm not sure.' he never responded and that was a few days ago.

the truth is, I don't know if I am coming back because I moved here for him... he is the main reason I am still here and the main reason I am leaving for a bit (at least). I would still love to work things out with him if its possible, but I'm also aware it could very well be over for good.

i am wondering if I should ask him to hang out before I leave, or if I should just go. what would you do?
0
2