Ladies do you think it's wussy for a guy to send his girlfriend good morning texts?

Anonymous
Is it wussy for a guy to send his girlfriend good morning texts, text everyday and ask how her day has gone? I'm not pushing for sex because she hasn't dated many guys and I'm a virgin that only wants to sleep with one girl ideally (27 years old, long story) . If she seems emotionally distant or unhappy I try to figure out why and talk about it. We have been dating a month and a half but usually meet 2-3 times a week only.

A female friend read on my phone that I told the girl to 'sleep tight' and said I sounded unmanly and desperate. Do you think she's right?
+1 y
I'm 195 cm tall and work out at least twice a week. Not used to any woman calling me unmanly.
11
1