+1 y

Will this make him change his mind?

My ex and I have been working on moving forward and trying again since he cheated on me. He planned this fancy date for this weekend and told me that he wants me to wear a dress and heels. Well, last night I told him that while we were single, I spoke to a couple of guys in a sexual manner. It was right after we broke up and I found out he had cheated twice and I felt used and vulnerable and thought that praise from other guys would make me feel better. I have not talked to them in over a month and will not talk to them again. He is really upset about it and I am worried he is going to not want to try with me and not go on a date with me now. What do I do?
+1 y
I did not cheat, he cheated and then I spoke to boys in a sexual way AFTER him and I broke up. I have not cheated and never will, and I know he feel awful about what he did to me. I don't want to hear things on how I shouldn't trust him again and "He cheated once, he will do it again" I want to know what to do to make him feel better about me talking to boys while we were single. I need to him understand I still love him and he is still special.
Will this make him change his mind?
3
3