I'm writing in depth multiseries articles on various subjects that are commonly asked on this site.
For all you regulars what is the biggest area you need help with?
- Early Stage Dating: Crushes, Flirting, First 1-2 DatesVote A
- Relationships/Dating/Exes: Keeping the spark, cheating, breaking up, sexVote B
- Self: Confidence, Esteem, Spirituality (non religion based)Vote C
- Family/Friendships/Work problemsVote D
- Financial/Fashion/FitnessVote E
Most Helpful Guy
I guess I need help with all those you have listed but the main part I need help with is the early stages, i.e. flirting, approaching, and eventually making a move. I guess it sort of links in with C. No doubt if I had more confidence and more self-esteem I would be able to approach a girl and ask her on a date. But I have the hardest time taking that first step and if you can't take the first step then everything else remains non-existant. I'm pretty sure I would need a lot of help with B but I haven't ever gone past A yet so once I accomplish A it will then be possible for me to work on B.2