+1 y

Guys who talk about the future with you, plan on being part of it right?

Been dating for 2 months, however I am moving away in a couple weeks. He knows this but it hasn't seemed to effect his interest in me. However, the past couple weeks I feel like I might be coming on too strong. I am usually the one contacting him, simply because I don't want to wait around for him to contact me since time is limited.

Anyway, I worry a bit that my forwardness might be pushing him away a little bit. But at the same time, whenever I see him he makes comments about getting together soon. He is always saying, we need to keep in touch, I want to know what happens to you... and if I am ever where you are, I will look you up. And the last time he was here, we used the last of the condoms and he said he would buy more. He is out of town this week, but said 'we should get together next week' but never set a date.

I don't know anymore, I feel like I am making most of the effort here, but he is always receptive and keeps talking about the future and keeping in touch. Am I pushing him away, or just reading too much into things?

(I am not interested in seeing him once I leave, I just want this to continue til my last day here)
2
0