Girls, do you like it when a guy grabs your ass while kissing?

I usually do it when I'm kissing a girl but I've never had a girl tell me not to do it or anything. I'm just wondering, is it kind of a turn on or doesn't it bother you at all?

366

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. If we have enough chemistry that I want to and enjoy kissing you and letting things heat up a little [or a lot, lol], then I definitely don't mind you touching my ass like that as it's happening. I don't mind when my guy touches my ass, period, as long as it's situationally appropriate. Like not just slapping it or groping it in public or in front of anyone who isn't a close friend who wouldn't be weirded out by witnessing that kind of thing on a random occasion. A little caress in passing or a lingering touch though is acceptable to me in most situations, except maybe around my grandparents or his parents, because they're more conservative and I'd find it impolite to expose them to that kind of touching.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• With girls that like you, they usually like it... I can see how some might be embarrassed in public...

True story, I was at a bar in Brooklyn and I met this really hot girl there... bought her a drink etc., but I think after a while I got pretty drunk cause there was also a pretty good band and I guess we were having a good time... I was staying at a friend's place that night so I never had plans to bring a girl with me so all I remember was leaving...

It get a FB message from this girl (never gave her or got my number or message) who had basically stalked me through a mutual acquaintance at the bar and I was shocked and embarrassed about what I read. She told me she was so turned on when I grabbed her ass... Something I completely had no recollection of... I felt like such an asshole because it's not something I would do to a girl I just met, but she said she loved it...

So there ya go... some girls like it so much they will stalk you through facebook :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE