I had my first "hangout date" today and...

she told me to text/call her, so we can "hangout" again.

its hard to tell if she actually likes me or not, cause she didn't do a lot of flirting only some

my question is, can you help me out here, I dk what to do next, since my first date was in a familiar environment is it ok to move it somewhere else for the second one? should I even ask her out again (ill tell you what she did, if you need to know)

btw, she told me she was a cheerleader as well as a flag-girl in high school, but that she wasnt your typical cheerleader as she went off and did her own thing...

02