I had my first "hangout date" today and...

she told me to text/call her, so we can "hangout" again.

its hard to tell if she actually likes me or not, cause she didn't do a lot of flirting only some

my question is, can you help me out here, I dk what to do next, since my first date was in a familiar environment is it ok to move it somewhere else for the second one? should I even ask her out again (ill tell you what she did, if you need to know)

btw, she told me she was a cheerleader as well as a flag-girl in high school, but that she wasnt your typical cheerleader as she went off and did her own thing...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 2

• If she was the one to suggest further contact, definitely follow up on it, that's a good sign. In addition, it's perfectly acceptable to move the next date to a different location. Someplace relaxing and comfortable would be a good bet - best of luck, sir.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well the last paragraph has nothing to do with anything. Cheerleaders aren't like different or anything, so that's probably un-needed information.

Second, if SHE tells you to call/text her, and if you like her, THEN FUCKING DO IT! As far as I can tell, when a girl says that you should call/text her, it's cause she wants you to. Ex: A girl says if you get bored in class you can text her.

So if you like her you should definitely call/text her.

As per your question, I believe it is entirely acceptable to move to a new situation or environment, however, it should still be comfortable and familiar, nothing over the top.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well for one I didn't think id have a shot with a former cheerleader, ya know?, that's why I pointed that out

haha, I shall then

i dk if I like her like her, but I know I like her

so if it was a "school" hangout, is it possible to move it to "coffee" somewhere else?

• Yeah sure, as long as she's cool with it. I understand the cheerleader thing now haha, but they let a lot of girls be cheerleaders, not just the hot pretty ones.

• Well yeah, I mean of course its got to do with whether they have the skill or not, but the media makes it look like they have to be the "hot pretty ones"

Recommended myTakes