+1 y

GUYS: will you always text a girl first is you like her? or will you only text first if you have a reason?

Guys: If you like a girl and are really into her, will you for sure text her just to say "hi" or "what's up?"? Or will want to text first and wait til she texts you\only text when you have a good reason? I've heard some guys say this will always initiate contact just to see what's up if they like a girl, yet I know other, my older brother for instance who only texts the girls he likes when he has a good reason\excuse. This guy friend of mine hardly ever texts first, only if he has a reason, such as apologizing for not making it to my play and wishin me luck, asking how my play went or texting me before he put up a cover song he did on Facebook, asking if I had a fb and asking me to go check it out...when I do text him though, he texts back really quick and (under 2 min most of the time) and we'll talk awhile (even if he's busy with something else). He uses smilies\emotions in almost every text-even when I don't use them back...Sometimes though at random times he will just stop texting, like when I say something like "haha true" or things like that...What do you guys think? Does he like me?
2
1