My ex is a stripper. Not only that, my reason for breaking it off with her came from her addiction to drugs, and in order to pay for them she had resorted to prostitution.
Does the fact that I was associated with her make me undateable? If it does seem to make me undateable, does it help knowing the following change things, or does her past and my association with her overshadow things?
I was completely faithful to her, treated her like a princess and with nothing but respect. I also never had sex with her because I had personal reservations and questions that were unanswered. The questions were about what I mentioned above - the reason for my breaking up with her.
- I would not even give you a chance if I knew up frontVote A
- I would break things off with you after I found out about her, regardless of how well I got to know youVote B
- I would give you a chance knowing about her up frontVote C
- I would not break things off with you after finding out about herVote D
- I honestly don't knowVote E
Most Helpful Girl
I don't know if it makes you un-dateable but I would seriously question what it is that you were looking for in a woman and what would cause you to stay with a woman like that, be faithful to her, treat her like a princess and never have sex with her. There is pretty much nothing about that which makes sense to me. It would make me think you are just not very sensible and at your age I am not sure why you would have a relationship with someone you wouldn't sleep with because you had reservations about them.3