I know you like guys who are sweet and caring, but that's not ALL you want! After lots of reading up on psychology I learned that attraction is a lot more complicated in your brains.
So tell me all the little things that attract you and turn you on that don't normally tell us guys. I know you have them! (I wasn't born yesterday!) Please describe in DETAIL and practical terms so that I can steal your secrets and use them against you.
Most Helpful Girl
I'm not sure what your individualized plan would be, but here are some general tips:
1. Women ARE visual, but less than men are. So -- work out, groom yourself, find a style that looks good on you and suits your personality.
2. Smell is one of women's most important senses. Wear just a touch of cologne so we can inhale your phermones.
3. A lot of women fall for funny guys -- try to let your natural humor shine through, instead of worring about saying the "right" thing.
4. Know your audience. Women like familiarity as much as excitement. If you love music, talk to girls who love music. Know a lot about movies -- talk to girls who like movies. Sports -- talk to sporty chicks. Too many guys just make a checklist of physical traits and blindly ask out every girl who looks that way, without regard to her personality and if he even really wants to talk to her.
5. ^ When talking about these things, instead of trying to show off your knowlege or "one up" them, as guys sometimes do when talking to guys ... share a personal experience. "I went to see (movie) when it was in the theater. I loved (part you loved). Or "I saw (band you both like) last summer. Let me tell you a funny story about what me and my friends did that night."1
- Show AllShow Less