Am I over thinking this or am I right?

My boyfriend of 5 years called me at 2:00 am and said he is up thinking about me. I asked him what he was thinking about and he said nothing sexual just thinking.Then he said thinking about were do we go from here.We Haven't been arguing or anything so I want to know what he is talking about.He wouldn't tell me anything else.Do you guys think he wants to break up?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he's thinking about the "next step", which might be moving in together, getting married, having kids, etc. He's realizing that you've been together a long time, and the forward momentum of the relationship has kind of stopped, and now he's ready to move it forward again. That would be MY first guess. I wouldn't think that he's thinking about breaking up with you. It's possible, but I think he'd have said something else if that were the case.

If I'd said something like this, it would be because I wanted to take things to the next level.

What Guys Said 3

• yeah I think he wants to break up

haha, no jk jk..he only wants to break up if you are showing signs that you want to break up

he probably just wants to know if your relationship is going to progress to the next level. I noticed your age, people your age are starting to freak out when not married and or with children, so he may be starting to freak out

• Break up or marriage

• If you haven't been arguing, then he's most likely thinking about the future with you and how things will work out, but it sounds moe like a good thing.

What Girls Said 2

• marriage

• he is probably thinking of where the future goes and if he sees you in it or not. it could be very good...or not so good.