Would you find it suave if when a guy first meets you, he kissed your hand like in the movies?

If when a guy first meets you, he kissed your hand like in the movies?
Thanks ladies, I appreciate the opinions. I never personally have done this (thank God). Just wondered what you women thought on the matter.

132

Most Helpful Girl

• probably not...

if he was Christian Bale saying you are what I've been looking for 'oh is that your hand, nom nom nom' but besides that crazy dream..I dunno...I don't know the guy and he's kissing my hand..hmm I don't know about that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE