I'm 22 and dated only 4 guys?

I'm 22 and I went out with only 4 guys. What's my statues? is that good, bad, lame...? and what does it look like from a guys' point of view on that situation?

111

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 27 and I dated about the same as you or a little more. for me they were long term relationships though so from my point of view quality is much better than quantity.

Without knowing details on how long your past relationships lasted I would just be guessing. I say in the long run it doesn't matter how many guy's you've been with as long as you are faithful to the guy you are currently with.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks for best answer.