Is it fate or just a temptation?

So I have a boyfriend, we have been together for about a year and a half now and we love each other so much we would do anything for our relationship. A couple of months ago I met a guy and he was quite friendly, he said we would just be friends but strangely I kind of liked him, now, every guy I have ever liked had turned me down until I stopped looking and my current boyfriend appeared and asked for a chance. I left the other guy alone because I asked him if I liked him knowing I was doing extremely wrong by asking and he said we were just friends and so my boyfriend told me to not talk to him again and so I did cause I cared much much more for my boyfriend. We forgot all about this guy until the other day when he reached me to say that he missed my jokes and stuff, I said again we could not talk but I have this strange feeling as if maybe I just needed to be his friend. I know I don't wanna spend my life with him cause id rather be with my boy but could this guy be a temptation to ruin my relationship or could it just be fate? Take in consideration that he looked for me the second time, we did not just meet somewhere randomly. Thanks.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Tempations from the sounds of it I'd just let it go.