Girls would you be mad if a guy didn't respond to your text?

So if you texted a guy like hey or just something like that would you be mad if he didn't respond? Does that feeling change if you sent the same text to a bunch of other guys?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• It pisses me off when I text a guy and he doesn't text back but only if he doesn't have a logical reason. If I text him and he doesn't text back but his excuse is: 'My parents take away my phone at certain times" then I am okay with that. But if I can tell that he is lying I get upset (mainly because I wish he would just tell the truth)

What Girls Said 3

• OH MY GOD! that pisses me off big time when a guy never responds. I'm fine with a guy responding 5-10 minutes after I respond but when he doesn't respond for a few days with no good reason, that pisses me off.

• It kinda lowers my self esteem, and makes me jump into conclusions that maybe he thinks I'm weird or etc... But to be mad, NO. I'd do my best to understand that guy. :)

• yep I have sent a message to a guy and he hasn't replied, pisses you off when yo like them. How would you feel if you sent a girl a message and she didn't reply?

• Most guys know that it pisses you off, but letting you wait for 5-10 min just makes you girls that more into us. Its a game yo ;-)

• oh yeah waiting a while before respondng is fine, makes us like you more. I thought you meant not responding at all.

What Guys Said 0