Is he truly into me?

I met this guy online. when we first started talking we stayed on the phone for hours. I allowed him to take me out on a date for my birthday. I assumed we enjoyed ourselves (we did have sex). Then the communication began to change. we stop talking over the phone as much, we text more...but he takes a hour or more to respond sometime. One day he texted that we should be friends with benefits, but I disagreed ...telling him we can be friends but not with benefits. However, he quickly changed his mind when I told him I don't want a relationship like that. I thought about the friends with benefits idea and brought it back up informing him that it would be OK with me but he quickly disagreed with it(did I also mention he's a scorpio), telling me we are good and we will work things out. the distance also is a minor problem. I am from NJ and he is from NY.I just don't know what to do he now claim he is not much of a phone person. So I began to play the game he is playing, by giving him what he is asking for and last night he brought up how I haven't been calling him and I don't answer his text right back. I told him why and he responded with OK. Then today I texted him that I don't know how much longer I can deal with whatever kind of relationship we have. He reassured me that he is with me and we are good. I want to end things because of the limited amount of communication but I really like him ... I see so much potential . He tells me if I don't like texting to come be with him. I have two children so I can't just go when I please and he understand. ...I just don't know what to du!

What Guys Said 1

• It's a tough call. It sounds like he likes you then it sounds like he backs away and gets scared. But you are right the communication thing can be a big problem and in order for this work he has to do a better job of communicating. It does have potential if he starts being serious in stead of playing games. He either wants to be wih you or he doesn't.

What Girls Said 0