+1 y

Is it bad to talk/flirt/text/call multiple girls at one time, if you are not dating anyone?

So, I talk/flirt/text/call multiple girls all the time. I am single and not even dating any of them yet. My question is if its bad that I do this? So girls and guys tell me if you think its bad to do or if you do it?

If I started going out on dates with one of them then I would stop flirting with the other ones.

And I am not leading them on, we act like flirty friends. I would date some of them, but I just want to pick the one that would be the best for both of us. But I would still be friends with the others if I started to date one of them.

Just curious if girls do this and talk to multiple guys too, before they pick one?
Yes, its bad
No, its ok
GirlGuy
5
2