+1 y

A woman kisses a guy's hand...

I'm already aware about how unusual it is for women to kiss guys' hands (instead of the other way around), but that doesn't mean that women "shouldn't" do it. I find it interesting.

FIRST QUESTION

-------------------------

In my scree nstory, a shy guy approaches a woman he's interested in, and he says hi to her.

The woman can tell that they guy likes her, so she takes his hand and kisses it.

Before she kisses his hand, I want the woman to compliment his actions (him approaching and saying hi) ... So far, I've thought of things like: "How THOUGHTFUL." ...and... "That's so SWEET."... But neither of these two adjectives sounds like the right word to describe it.

Will you please share your ideas for what exact adjective I should use?

SECOND QUESTION

-----------------------------

The woman wants to send the guy the message that he's free to ask her out... What part of his hand should she kiss? The back of the hand, or the fingers?

And HOW should she kiss it? ... I already know that there's more than one way to kiss a hand (the way the lips behave while on the hand) ... There's a different signal behind each kind of kiss. But I just don't know which one contains the signal that I want my character to send.

A woman kisses a guy's hand...
2
0