Based on recently being dumped again, AND reading the same questions from girls over and over, I'm going to share how to know if the guy you're in a relationship with doesn't like you that much. Sure he likes you, but not that much. I should have paid more attention to all of this instead of making excuses "OH BUT I LIKE HIM SO MUCH."
1. He never calls, only texts. I tried to rationalize to myself "oh he's just not a phone person." NOPE. If he's really feeling it he will be excited about you and want to talk to you on the phone.
2. You have to initiate dates with him all the time because he won't make plans until the last minute.
3. He never plans anything. Your dates consist of hanging out with him and his buddies eating pizza or something cheap--almost EVERY time you see him.
4. His place is a mess, he never does laundry. His bathroom is disgusting--He doesn't care to impress you, cause he doesn't give a sh*t if you're in the picture or now.
5. You ask him to go with you to an event you're excited about and he says he can't because he just wants to stay home watching TV. So you're forced to go alone.
6. He NEVER compliments you or says anything sweet. You blame it on his insecurity and his being afraid of boosting your ego. F that. The person you're with should want to tell you you're wonderful.
7. He doesn't say "I love you" after being together for almost a year. You can't rationalize that it's because he's afraid of he was hurt in the past or any other bullsh*t---It's because he's not in love with you. And if he's not in love with you but he continues dating you, it's always going to end TERRIBLY. Trust me on this one...
And there's more but I think you get the idea. And yes, I just was dumped by THIS person. He acted all cuddly with me and was actually a very nice person, but clearly did not give a sh*t about me and we continued dating for a long time. What a waste. I'm still having a hard time getting over him even knowing he treated me badly.
Most Helpful Guy
Yeah, that pretty much covers it.
My sister was actually married one of these. Once the ring was on her hand, it's like he turned into a different person. He'd never want to go out with her anywhere, he never took care of any of the household chores, she'd be excited to go see a band, and he'd just tell her to go alone or with friends (television's apparently more exciting), he'd never compliment her, and in fact he'd get upset with her if she dressed up at all to go out (as if jeans and a decent top was considered "dressing up"). Wouldn't ever just randomly kiss her and tell her he loved her or anything. Couldn't even manage a card on their anniversaries.
And then he'd be all upset, and cry to me that she hadn't had sex with him for four months. What the hell do you expect? Treat your woman like a woman, and not your damn mother.
God, I'm glad that's over and I don't have to hear about it anymore.0