+1 y

I really do care about her and I feel like things aren't going to be the same.

So to start this off, me and this girl were good friends and she was dating this guy and I found out from my best friend that she caught feelings for me while dating this guy. I heard from many other people at my school that she always said I was the perfect guy to. So I eventually told her that I caught feelings to and she ended up breaking up with that guy. We started 'talking' and flirting with each other. Everything was going great. After a while I finally asked her to go out with me to dinner and she seemed excited. That day came around and she said she was able to go out at 9:00. So I waited. While I was waiting I was messing around on my friends twitter and saw she was tweeting her friend to hang out. So I thought she was lying to me and confronted her about it. She got mad and said I was questioning her to much and that she wasn't lying to me. The worst possible thing happened and we didn't end up going out. The next day at school she said everything was okay but I was flipping out because I thought I screwed it up. She seemed okay but I kept asking her if it was and apologizing and stuff. Anyways a couple days later I texted her and I felt like I was getting a bad video from her. She then replied saying that she thanks differently of me now because of the way I acted the day after our date got cancelled. She said she got creeped out or something. But I only acted worried because I didn't want to mess things up. I don't know what to do now because I really do care about her and I feel like things aren't going to be the same. Is there anyway I can fix this or start over or something? Please someone I need advise because I'm feeling extremely depressed. thanks
1
1