Sometimes when I go on first dates guys do things that are completely in bad taste and they're deal breakers and I won't date them again. Why not take some time to share yours so others can avoid this fate!
I also think a lot of people don't realize that first dates are indicative of the future. People are usually on their best behavior at the beginning. It's only going to get worse from there.
* talking about sex (it makes it seem like this is all they're after)
* talking about exes (if you're talking about them, you're not over them)
* texting (if you'd rather talk to someone else, why aren't you with them?)
* showing up incredibly late (no respect for my time)
* talking about their "member" (wtf!)
* expecting something... anything
After first date:
* constantly breaking plans
* discovering you were "psychologically mirroring" me and don't actually share my interests
* LYING of any sort = DONE!
* not respecting it when I say no to something
What are yours?!
Most Helpful Girl
well for a relationship, it is important that he has a similar background and education level. most other things are negotiable. I dated a guy who I thought was almost exactly the type of guy I wanted but he turned out to be a lying, manipulative, narcissistic a**hole so from now on I am reevaluating things.
things that would make me not want to go on another date after the first: (apart from if nothing was 'wrong' but I just didn't feel a connection)
-he makes me travel to his area
-he expects me to pay on the first date
-if I take public transportation at night he doesn't ask if I made it home ok
-talks a lot about exes
-i find out he lied (I overlooked a lie and it was a huge disaster)0