White men, would you consider dating a Black woman?

I'm just curious to know how many white men would actually consider dating a black woman. I'm a black woman and I don't have any problems with interracial dating. Also, if you would consider dating a black woman, what qualities (physical & mental) do you look for? I'm asking this question because where I'm from, I don't see many white men dating black women. I mostly see black men dating white women.

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's strange that we still focus so much on race like this. I don't care what skin color a girl has if I'm attracted I'm attracted simple as that. I can't think of a specific personality or a list of physical features I usually go for because there are such a wide range of things that I consider beautiful.

• You are definitely right. Unfortunately, there are still people out that or more focused on the color of a person's skin rather than that person.

• Unfortunately indeed

What Guys Said 9

• I've dated a couple of black girls along the way, and to me, they were girls like any other. I liked their personalities, they were positive and fun, and I found them attractive. The shade of their skin or the type of hair on their head wasn't much of a consideration. If I was single, I would absolutely consider dating a black girl again, just as I would consider a Latina, Asian, or white girl (I've dated all of those too).

• Of course I would date a black girl! Why not. I wouldn't define any of the qualities I look for in a black girl to be any different then I would of girls of other races. Physically if she is attractive she is attractive :)

• when i look for a black woman or at one i look at her body first, not to try and sexualize her but i like to be able to judge whether or not she takes care of herself physically from the way her body is. im not saying that a woman who is really curvy is unattractive personally i like to have more to hold on to. but mainly what i look for is their smile and eyes, i like to see passion or an inner drive in their eyes. by the way im a white guy who has only dated black women. mentally i like a woman who knows what she wants and the drive to work for it. hope this helps.

• sure I would love to date a black woman, I'm half White and half Mexican, as for personality traits I look for, I would love for us to have the same interests or similar, enjoy doing the same activities, have some enthusiasm, and as for physical, one major reason why I find many black women attractive is because many of them have big booties, lol, I will admit I prefer ass over boobs

• I would date a black women if I'm interested in her, physically and emotionally. I take time opening up a girl before stepping into dates, so I give everyone a fair chance.

• Yes I would, I belive race is not a barrier to anything. If I'm attracted to her, and like her as a person, I will date her. The girl I really like is mixed, and I have strong fellings for her. I am also attracted to plenty of black girls.

• Absolutely, the initial physical attraction would have to be there of course, then compatibility. Beautiful is beautiful but in 2017 we still have ignorant ass people out there but hey that's fine.. more for me😊 I'm selfish like that

• Hell yes i would. I've always had a fascination with black women.

• of course I would date a black women...lol...nothing more beautiful then a black woman yummy

What Girls Said 1