Guys, do you cuddle with girls who are JUST friends?

Anonymous
Would a guy cuddle with and sleep in the same bed as a girl friend that he has no romantic interest in?

We are friends who have been hanging out - no kissing. Our hang-outs end in sleepovers in which we spoon and massage each other while talking. He's been the one who pursues the hang outs and initiates the sleepovers.

He mentioned having girls sleepover, but made it sound completely innocuous: people sharing a bed simply because sleep is a requirement. I feel like there was zero need to share this information; could he be making a point to tell me that this behavior has no significance?

Gentlemen, what do you think?

I've gone against my good judgment and started liking him, so I just want to know what you guys think about how much of a sap I am and what the next move may be!
+1 y
Likewise...ladies, do you have any experience with this? Any stories start out this way and end happily ever after? :)
8
2