How did your first kiss happen?

How did your first kiss happen. I can tell you for me I was sitting talking a guy we were both drinking and with all our friends, out of no where he just kissed me, after commenting about a Britney poster hanging on the wall, I was 15, can't say it was a good kiss unfortunately but that's what happened. You?

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 15. It was with my current boyfriend as we're still together. Anyway I had to stay after school one day to finish a project. He walked me upstairs to where I needed to go (no one else was there yet) and when we were saying goodbye he leaned in and kissed me. That was also the first time he told me he loved me. And the kiss wasn't bad either:)

What Guys Said 5

• Well my first kiss was on my 5th birthday in the park that my mother had taken me too, there was a girl there that I had seen before her name was Janie and I always thought she was cute but had not seen her again till that day, well she seen me playing in the sand box and game over and started playing as well and we both started talking to one another and after about 20 minutes or so she asked me if I wanted to go on the swings and I said yes, the swings were about 50 yards or so further down the walkway and we started walking towards them, I did not know why at the time but I started walking very slow for some reason and Janie had slowed a bit as well and was 6 yards behind me, all of a sudden she started to giggle out loud.

She then walked up to me and said to stop for a second, so I did.. she then looked at me and said I know what you are doing.."you are pooping in your diapers aren't you.. I replied "I do not wear diapers"..'yes you do because I saw them and your plastic pants in the sandbox when you were playing" she then reached over and touched my bottom then said "I knew I was right and you still are doing it in them"well I was very embarrassed and just started to cry she then grabbed a hold of me and did not just give me a peck on the cheek but on the lips and I did kiss back and it was amazing to me that she did that and I very quickly stopped crying and smiled ear to ear back at her.. she then said to me.."do not cry that you did that I too wear diapers and plastic pants.

And I pooped in mine as well a minute or so ago and that was why I stopped on the path.. that is why my mom puts them on me and I think that is why you have them on as well".. anyways that was my first ever kiss and I liked it very much and told her that, she said she liked it very much too, well her and I stayed very good friends all through my and her childhood.. till her and her family moved away about 7 years later and I was 11.. but I have never forgotten it.. PS I am a very honest person and joined this site to answer post's honestly as well and this is not some smart Alec story.. this actually did happen and the question was asked by you.. have a great upcoming week

• I was 13 with a girl I loved, we kinda planned it in the moment. But her little brother was there so we kept telling him to go away, it was awkward. haha

• I was in a dream, a girl kissed me, I felt the nerves and my whole brain and body surge. I orgasmed. I woke up and realized I'd slept 20 hours. The only kiss I've ever had.

• It was on a beach and I David Hasselhoff'd my way down the shoreline and caught eyes with this smokeshow and locked lips with her almost immediately.

• It hasn't yet, and I'm 24. I can't wait for it, but I'm not going to rush it, I've waited this long, might as well wait a bit longer. I want it to be with someone really special, a girl that I really hit it off with and plan to propose to eventually.

What Girls Said 3

• I was 14, I was at the movies on a date with a guy in my class who I wasn't crazy about but decided to give it a shot. In the middle of the movie, he asked if I wanted to kiss and I was like "okay" and we kissed. It was the opposite of romantic lol.

• In primary school I crushed on the school "bad boy" since I was 11. Then when I was 13 I managed to get his number and we started talking. One day he came to my house and right there in our kitchen he gave me my first kiss :) He was about 2 years older than me I think. Maybe 3 even 0_o. It was definitely not a bad kiss, and we did a full on make out session along with it. He obviously had lots of experience and had his girls lined up.

• I was 18. It happened with a guy I went on a date with. It was in his car, front seat , awkward. Then we climbed in the back and made out.