Should I just stop texting and see If she contacts me?

SBHS99
I have seen this girl 6 dates in almost 2 months. I just don't know what to do. She works a job from1 to 10 pm and I only can see her either fri or sat. I ask her about me coming by for an hour or so after she works. She tells me she is too cranky and tired.

What I don't get is she keeps wanting to go on dates with me, but she hides her feelings for now. She likes me I know. Any one ever been with a girl and she would tell you when its OK to finally kiss her? I have kissed her cheek many many times. After last date she did kiss me on the cheek. Which I guess is progress. If I text her, she would take forever to reply. Always saying she is busy.

Should I just stop texting and see If she contacts me? We are gonna do a 7th date, but in 13 days. Should I just find some one else and stop putting so much time on her. ?

I get really confused is to how interested she is. She does work a stressful job. I do feel like she is getting more comfy with me. She tells my she is conservative and when I asked about what if I fell I asleep on your couch she would say never. Its not proper. lol what
1
2