I am very curios to know about suggestion about gift, what should be your suggestion of a gift for her?
Most Helpful Guy
NO NO NO!
The very best gift you can give her on your first date is your ATTENTION. That's all she really wants anyway. Put your money in your pocket and leave it there - the very worst thing you can do is to spend any significant money on a girl for your first several dates. It's a very common mistake, but it's absolutely a mistake!
You need to spend no more than $20 per date, TOTAL, including ALL COSTS, for your first three dates. Why? Several reasons:
- If she's just after your money, she'll quickly realize you're the wrong guy for her, and she'll dump you, which would be doing you a HUGE FAVOR!
- You aren't going to creep her out and make her uncomfortable, or make her feel obligated when she doesn't want to be.
- You won't be setting a bad precedent that you will always spend money on her, and won't make yourself feel like you always need to be outdoing yourself.
- Most importantly, it will force you to THINK and be CREATIVE about how you plan your dates, and will remind you to focus on the single most important thing you need to be doing on your dates: TALKING TO EACH OTHER!
The purpose of dating isn't just to have a good time, it's also to get to know the other person, and find out if you have long-term compatibility or not. That means you need to ask a lot of serious, important questions of each other, and make sure that your answers make for a viable relationship.
- Careers (what do you each do/want to do? Are they compatible?)
- Family (any big obligations/expectations/responsibilities that will affect the other person?)
- Where will you live? (Does one person plan/need to move away for their career or family?)
- Finances? (Are either of you in debt/have bad credit? Do you know how to save money, and how to spend it wisely?)
- Sex? (How much, how often, what kind, roles, etc.?)
- Anything else that's potentially important/relevant/will affect the other person.
Most important, you need to be man enough to break off the relationship if you find that the answers you get aren't compatible with your plans and lifestyle, no matter how much you like (or think you like) the girl, because love will NOT solve these kinds of issues.
Assuming you make it past the first 3-5 dates, and she likes you and trusts you and is comfortable with you, THEN you can maybe get her a little gift, and I promise you, she will appreciate it 100 times more if you wait that long than if you give it to her early on, even if it's a flower or a little stuffed animal or whatever. She's not going to appreciate anything until she has an EMOTIONAL CONNECTION to you, and that takes a while to build up.
Several of the girls here agree with me, so if you don't listen to me, listen to them!1