+1 y

Why won't he give me an explanation? (Help please)

So I dated this guy for 8 months...we broke up because he couldn't be a one woman's man...but to get more into detail...one day he spends the night at my house everything normal he's acting all lovable kisses me...we cuddle talked...watched scary movies...HAD SEX...basically what couples do...so as we cuddled up...i fail asleep...he was laying next to me on the couch...bare with me on this one I know its a long story but please I really need feedback peoples lol!...but anyways I was getting uncomfortable on the couch and woke up a little my boyfriend is no longer next to me...he's laying the opposite way of ...and then I hear him giggling on the phone with another female saying " I miss those lips, I wanna kiss you, when are we moving in together...i wanna see you...my dumbass was laying there listening...i did want to to jump up and confront him...because I was at my friend house and I didn't want to wake up her family...so I laid there listening...then finally got frustrated and got up and went to the restroom...when I got up I see him turn over acting like he was sleep...i know he was trying to hide that he was talking to this girl because he was whispering...well not really...just talking low...how could he do that right in front of me?...how disrespectful...right? So I come out the bathroom he still acting

like he asleep...i still leave him alone and go back to sleep...so the next morning...i hear him waking up about to leave I act sleep still...yeah I'm wierd...but he try waking me up telling me bye...i don't wake up...so he kisses me on my lips then I hear him walk away...then I slightly open my eyes and I noticed he looks back at me before he exits the door but he didn't notice me see him do that..as soon as he leaves I get up and lock the door...lay down and go to sleep with the situation tough on my mind I wake up later that day and call him...he doesn't pick up...i keep ringing his phone...not getting any answers...then I check to see if he's on Facebook...i go on his page and I noticed that he took all pics of me and him off his page...it doesn't say where in a relationship anymore...and he deletes me as a friend on Facebook? So text him telling him that we need to talk and that I heard him talking on the phone with the girl...and he doesn't text back...i just really need an explanation...like why did he do all this...it all happened so fast out of the blue everything was going good...i was actually kind of falling for him...he was a great guy until that night...does anybody know what couldve happened? why won't he give me an explanation are say anything to me...i just feel my whole time was wasted and I'm really hurt that I wanna cry...can someone tell me what could

ve happened? Or why?Thanks I really need feedback!
5
0