+1 y

He sent drunk texts and won't talk talk to me. What can I do, or what should I do?

My Boyfriend Jim and I have be going good for a long time now... And 2 nights ago.. His sister passed away and he got drunk.. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but his mom is also in the hospital so he drank a lot and thought he was talking to his ex girlfriend and said "Sarah your a whoreed bitch"(Sarah was his ex-gf). he also said many more things..and that's when I knew he was drunk... so last night he sends me a message saying how sorry he was and how he can't see or speak anymore. .and that he needs figure out who that drunk person was... I have forgiven him for every thing but he told me not to call or text... he says he love me and that is why he is doing this and he doesn't want to hurt me more... I love him and want to help him... but I can not think of how to do that because he will not answer my calls or text... I don't want to lose him.. not because of this what should I do? what can I do?
3
0