Long text response times...

Anonymous
Most advice on this forum suggests that if a girl takes a long time to text you back, she's probably not very interested. I totally get that.

But currently, I'm texting this girl, she takes hours if not days to reply, but she always responds. Her texts are pretty long and she usually apologizes for the long response time.

I know she checks her phone frequently, so must have read the texts. So what could be the reason why she takes so long to respond?

Is she busy? Is she trying to play games? Or is she just taking some time to think about how she wants to respond? Any advice?

I've never had a case like this before, usually girls respond quickly, or they blow me off... so I know if they are interested, either way.
+1 y
Oh, and I know for a fact that she is single and is not seeing any other guys. I know she hasn't been asked out in a while, according to friends...
Long text response times...
2
1