Here are my reasons for not wanting to date a man with a kid/kids?
1. I want to come first in a relationship. I wouldn't mind his family coming before me in certain situations. But with a child, it's different than that and I don't wanna compete with the the kid/kids.
2. His kid/kids will ALWAYS come before me which I can respect but can't accept.
3. The exes/baby mama drama eventhough it's not always like that I don't wanna have to deal with it.
4. I don't like kids nor want them EVER, so it would be stupid for me to date someone who has them.
5. I don't wanna help be responsible for someone else's child.
6. I just want it to be US only.
7. A guy with a kid/kids are a turn-off to me. Everything about it just turns me off.
But those are just my reasons. So have you ever had experience dating someone with a kid/kids? Share your experiences and opinions.
Most Helpful Girl
If you don't have kids then you have every right not to date a guy with them. There are many cons to dating single parents. I wish they would just date each other and leave us childless people out of this mess. I don't want to deal with baby mama drama. Its sad but most guys my age have kids. It's not selfish. You're not obligated to date men with kids.0