Do girls like receiving good morning texts?

Girls, do you like it when your guy sends you a good morning text? I think it's a confusing thing to do because I wake up pretty early (around 7:00-8:00) and because I can't predict when my girl is going to wake up and so I don't want to send her the text too early to bother her and wake her up, and I don't want to send her the text in the afternoon and look like an idiot.
Do girls like Good Morning texts?
Do girls like Good Morning texts?

8723

Most Helpful Girls

• I love good morning texts! I used to get them every day from the guy I'm seeing and even though they are more sporadic now I really look forward to them. As far as the time, don't worry about it. I usually get my morning texts around 730 and it doesn't bother me one bit. The last guy I dated used to send me good morning texts around 6am and that didn't bother me either. If she has interest in you I doubt that a 7 or 8 am text will bother her.

• Omg are you kidding haha? It's sweet and lets a woman know you're the first thing you think of in the morning :)

I think almost all women are programmed to like good morning texts. It's definitely nice to wake up, and look at your phone and see a text from that somebody :) It always instantly makes my day that's for sure. I sometimes send my sweetheart a morning text too, just so it isn't one sided...I want him to feel special too. Don't worry about it getting old or boring cause it won't :) I'm always a little bummed out when I don't receive my morning text from my guy. So ya know just keep it consistent, if you notice she isn't really responding to them, then maybe slack off...but if she does always reply to them there's a good sign she likes your morning tect and if you stop doing it just cause you don't want it to get "boring" she may wonder where's my text this morning? And feel bummed haha

With that said...make sure she likes though. Cause I once had this guy I wasn't really liking and he kept sending me morning texts and it just became annoying.

^^I just wanted to add that cause you don't wanna be that guy lol

Good luck and have fun :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Just try not to make it a routine. Unplanned is best.

I usually joke around and say good morning even if it's the afternoon.

Morning, afternoon, night or whether she is up or not doesn't exactly matter.

It's the text and you itself that matters~

• 7d

I agree with this.

When it comes to women, I try to avoid routine. Usually if I have a routine with whoever I'm with and then the routine dies down the typical and inevitably irritating question, "What's wrong?", is usually always asked.
      😌

I don't know why we're asked this often. Usually (and generally), men are okay.