I recently came across a post about dating within you league and how it's a good thing. But I'm on the fence about it.
So here's the league:
1. Same/similar race or cultural background as you
2. Within two inches of your equivalent height variation...
3. Same amount of education. If only bachelors, then within 25 schools of US News Top Schools ranking.
4. Within 10 lbs of equivalent BMI
5. Within 20K salary
6. Face of course is subjective, but I suggest people are branded with a 1-10 on their shoulder at age 18.
Most Helpful Guy
1. I've dated within my own race (White) but I've always been very attracted to Hispanic girls. Their culture, the color of their skin, their language, etc.
2. This one is a bit tricky because I am only 5'6". I think only one girl was more than 2 inches shorter than me. I've dated girls both taller and shorter.
3. I have no college degree (some college education) but I've dated girls with degrees (both Associates and Bachelor's). Never a Master's degree although I'd feel kinda intimidated knowing that she had all that education and knowledge. I dont' think I could keep up. Kinda related, but I won't date a girl unless she has at least finished high school. I am 25 and yes, I know it's weird if I dated that young, but I've met some mature girls who were had the same maturity level in different areas than some 20 old year girls I've met.
4. With BMI or weight, I want to date girls who are healthy. I am active and keep in shape. I don't want someone who's going to slack around at home and be a couch potato.
5. This doesn't mean anything to me. As long as she's paying her bills, able to care for herself, has a decent job, I see no issues.1