I'm single, taking a break in dating and currently travelling but the woman I do one day want to form a family has to have these qualities in my opinion.
1) Is cute; she doesn't have to be a model and can be just average in looks but at least presentable and takes care of herself.
2) Good personality and funny; kindness
3) Smart and ambitious; one way to get me immediately bored is to know nothing at all... dumb bimbos, HS drop-outs ewwwww
4) Can be a good cook too; I've noticed certain girls purposely brag about not even knowing how to fry an egg and that's a deal-breaker. It means you're lazy on purpose and clearly have no interest in doing a basic skill an adult is suppose to know. I'm a good cook myself too and don't mind cooking some day, then she cooks other days too.
5) Not demanding nor expects me to always pay on every single date or everything. I wouldn't mind if it's an extreme circumstance you're undergoing and can't do anything at that moment but you'll get on feet at some point and either look for a work or you're saving money for college.
6) Doesn't sleep around nor is a heavy party person. I would find that we would be very incompatible since I don't do that myself. However, if she's mainly relationship minded and let's say has only hook-up a couple times (nothing comparing to 50 times or with 100+ people) then ok. I have never had casual sex, just a 4 year-old relationship.
Overall, I like seeing the girl from the inside and her other qualities besides looking good and knowing how to cook (very basic requirements; same as having a HS diploma to get a job).
Most Helpful Girl
Hmmmm I don't know if you will find someone who fits all these points, but there is nothing wrong with having standards and yours sound very reasonable.2