Does the girl have to ask for what she wants from the relationship or the guy has to set those rules? do you take it if the other person was willing to compromise to make the relationship work?
Example: lets say the person wanted a friends with benefits situation but the girl didnot , and the guy likes the girl enough to compromise and give the girl a relationship to make it work, do you accept it?
- the girl should ask for what she wantsVote A
- the guy should offer what he wantsVote B
- it's ok if people compromise to satisfy the other personVote C
- if people didnot want the same thing from the relationship they should not dateVote D
- I would not like it if the other person wanted to compromise, i like to date people who wants the same things as I doVote E