Why did god flood the earth? quran vs bible?

skeptic002
I LOVE DOING THIS :)

QURAN
Nuh said: "My Lord! Surely they have disobeyed me and followed him whose wealth and children have added to him nothing but loss. And they have planned a very great plan. And they say: 'By no means leave your gods, nor leave Wadd, nor Suwa; nor Yaghus, and Yauq and Nasr.' And indeed they have led astray many, and do not increase the unjust in aught but error."

Because of their wrongs they were drowned, then made to enter fire, so they did not find any helpers besides Allah.

And Nuh said: "My Lord! Leave not upon the land any dweller from among the unbelievers, for surely if Thou leave them they will lead astray Thy servants, and will not beget any but immoral, ungrateful children. My Lord! Forgive me and my parents and him who enters my house believing, and the believing men and the believing women; and do not increase the unjust in aught but destruction!"

NOW THE BIBLE
(THIS IS WHAT GOD SAID TO SATAN AFTER TRICKING EVE)
GENESIS 3:15
And I will put enmity between you and the woman and between your OFFSPRING and her OFFSPRING he will crush your head and you will strike his heel.”

(THIS WAS THE DEVILS ANSWER)
GENESIS 6:4
There were (GIANTS) in the earth in those days; (AND ALSO AFTER THAT) when the (SONS OF GOD) came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them
WHY DID GOD FLOOD THE EARTH? QURAN VS BIBLE?

But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD
The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth
And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through THEM and, behold, I will destroy THEM with the earth

So which GOD?
one that kills for unbelief?
or one that was fixing a problem on the earth?
QURAN
BIBLE
GirlGuy
8
7