I am thinking to study at uni International European Studies and I want to know if any of u have experiences or opinion?

I am half Greek half Finnish so I already speak fluently 3 languages. I am really into meeting people and communication and my love for languages makes a degree in that perfect. Tho due to the crisis Europe has (and Greece in it) nothing is stable. I am thinking to learn a French and maybe continue my German but learning a "unusual" language like Korean or Japanese may help me to get a job. As u all know things in Greece aren't that great , thats why many are leaving**again! and I come from a poor family and so having a job means everything to me. I have thought to go abroad but thing is that i want to do my studies here and then go abroad. I have contacted some people in Athens who are in the uni I am interested and they say its really good cause u find a job and u can have a degree in translation too. I have a interest to travel so going abroad is not a problem only financially. I have no clue what are the prospectives of a degree in International European Studies cause you can't always trust what their site says about the uni and later I dont want to be disappointed about my desition. Please tell me your opinion and experiences !
1
3