Did you knowwww?

These people tried to kill them self , this is really inspirational Did you knowwww????Did you knowwww????Did you knowwww????Did you knowwww????Did you knowwww????Did you knowwww????Did you knowwww????Did you knowwww????Did you knowwww????Did you knowwww????

19

Most Helpful Guy

• you see there's always hope even in the darkest moment

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of these are actually really shocking. I never would have guessed.

What Guys Said 8

• I really dont see any point in nring up trash on any of these people. It is gossip like this which drives most people to seek outlets to thheir stress your creating for them with the gossip. Try for just a minute to remamber. their. humanbeings like you and I with all the same emotional needs as we all do
    although i believe this post was created out of a positive comcern. It truelly is a sad state of affairs. that they had to be named and to also habe their dirty laundys spread around

• He visits terminally ill fans. He financially supports troops. he started the Marshall Mathers Foundation, a charity which provides assistance to disadvantaged and at-risk youth. He donated hundreds of thousands to charities and Giving Tuesday, and more. You have no idea what he's done.

• certainly inspirational

• I did not

• it would've been soooo much more interesting if paris jackson was a dude

• There's someone dying every second of every day, and has been for a hundred thousand years now. I'm no more inspired just because these people have money and people know their names

• No I didn't but nice question

• Some of them, yes I did. Doesn't affect me though.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!