Are you happy with where you are in your career right now?

My manager informed me yesterday that they were extending my work contract for another 8 months and promoting me to the job title "Junior Quality Engineer". I'm absolutely over the moon with this promotion! I haven't even graduated 2 months and I already have the job title of a quality engineer which is almost unheard of, especially at the age of 22. All the hard work has finally paid off!

What about you? Are you happy where you are in your career at the moment? If yes, feel free say what you're doing! If no, where do you want to be?

• Yes
  • No

832

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I am... I own my own company, employ close to 100 people and am doing something that I absolutely love.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I actually had my job waiting for me when I graduated. I love my job and I make good money but I hate the long hours.