Are you happy with where you are in your career right now?

My manager informed me yesterday that they were extending my work contract for another 8 months and promoting me to the job title "Junior Quality Engineer". I'm absolutely over the moon with this promotion! I haven't even graduated 2 months and I already have the job title of a quality engineer which is almost unheard of, especially at the age of 22. All the hard work has finally paid off!

What about you? Are you happy where you are in your career at the moment? If yes, feel free say what you're doing! If no, where do you want to be?

• Yes
  • No

832

What Guys Said 32

• 1|0
  • Many congrats Shauna, great job :D
    I'm a business controller and I'm happy in my job. It's constantly changing, both in terms of the internal customers, business cases, collegues, corporate strategy,...
    My job too has been upgraded about 9 months back, after in the 12 months before some additional duties had been added to it :D

• Congrats fellow engineer! (of whatever discipline you're in)

I'm happy as it is, i think i've got big things in store once i finish my masters.

• 2d

Thanks so much 😊 and best of luck to you in the future!

• Well, my career obviously hasn't started. However I currently follow the highest sort of education available, get very good grades and plan on doing economics in university which is also a good study. I'm quite content where I'm now, but I obviously can't really answer your question considering I'm not working..

Congratulations with your promotion!

• congratulations,..
    you did awesome..
    don't ask me! i am just planning on playing a game of 10times or nothing

• Yes, I am.
    I own 2 nightclubs.

• Yes I am, praise be to the Lord!

• I'm pretty happy where I am now. I work for a Silicon Valley electronics company, where I have the simple title 'Architect'.

But... I've got a fair amount of ambition, and there are still rungs on the ladder.

• Well basically start my own business now frustrate about pc has been broken and I did not expect to get involved with world too much.
    Dont know what happen still have new thing happening everyday.
    Above that is shorten goal.

• Yes I am... I own my own company, employ close to 100 people and am doing something that I absolutely love.

• I've just graduated this year too as an Industrial Engineer but still unemployed because of reasons :(

• I was able to get a job immediately after my graduation, unfortunately i was stuck with service based software company, it's something like donkey Work but a good pay. Finally i left that do and move to abroad to done my Masters in Data science and able to get a great Job at Product based company.. I am happy with my Career but unfortunately i was not selected in Visa Lottery Program as of now i was not happy.

• I (m happy

• I'm the lead engineer at JLR, at the age of 23,, and I graduated a few months ago.

So yeah, I'm doing well for my age too lol.

• Good to hear, I’m still working on it. Doing a college course on web design.

• I'd like to earn about twice as much as I do now, but otherwise it is perfect.

• For the most part I am rather happy

• Yes, I own my own business.

• Good for you Shauna!!!

• No, Im stupid and not doing well in school, I have a 60 in anatomy, 60 in physics, 60 in biology, 52 in math and 60 in chemistry.

• 7d

Well if your screen name has anything to do with these bad scores I think you need to start getting more sleep

• Yes.

• Congratulations

• Yes, i am making more money than i thought i would be by now

• Right now I am not in a job. So God knows.

• I can't really talk about it

• I am currently building a career as a social analyst, but it doesn't yet pay the bills.

• Nope, because im soo below in my career, that it makes me want to kill myself

• No, I'm a university student. πŸ˜‚

• I sell weed does that count? I make plenty of money n I love it but it's super risky n I want to get into the marijuana industry legally but don't know what steps to take

• What type of engineering

• More from Guys
    2

What Girls Said 8