What's a good character trait to describe a person who is suicidal and depressed?

Suicidal and depressed are not character traits according to my bitchass English teacher so pls provide me with some ty

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Asking random people on the internet because you don't know WTF you're talking about.

Does your school not have a library? Do you not have access to psychology literature? Or are you just that damned lazy?

0|0
    0|1
    • Show All
    • @rachelsugin, it's really sad you resorted to insults and belittlement, just like he did. I support that you wanted information, not your last response though.
      @anon, if you find her method if asking questions acceptable or not does not make it wrong.

• @opinionowner if you're gonna say I'm uneducated, go off anon and say it. Hiding behind a screen shows weakness and it's pathetic

Most Helpful Girl

• Search up the symptoms for depression and you'll find some.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just reread it and realized it said good character. Then I'd say just think of something good about yourself and if you can't ask someone else.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I'd say don't focus in that. They are a person first. A person who has depression and suicidal ideation. They are not their illness. Describe them as a character first and how depression effects who they are

0|0
    0|0
  • self-loathing?

Is she looking for adjectives or nouns?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tempered. Somebody who has been beaten down again and again but still keeps standing back up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Strong. Depression is hard, I don't think anyone can battle suicidal thoughts and be weak.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weak minded and self destructive lol I don't know if they are character traits 😂😂

0|0
    0|2
    • Why would you say either of those things? A depressed person can be self desrructive, but I think anyone who is capable of battling depression is not weak.

• Show All
    • That may be true. But look at your responses to me and the other commented. "And getting weaker". So I'm glad you tried to help someone, I am, but if you mock and joke about things like this, it starts spreading into how you actually handle situations

• I dont think being suicidal is being strong. I think surviving suicidal thoughts means you are strong. Suicidal thoughts can be brought on for many reasons, and having been suicidal and depressed in the past myself, I know how hard it can be. Knowing how hard it can be, I personally don't see how anyone who deals with that pain successfully can be seen as weak.

• A cynical realist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Should you be feeling happy about your life?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes