What's a good character trait to describe a person who is suicidal and depressed?

Suicidal and depressed are not character traits according to my bitchass English teacher so pls provide me with some ty

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol. Asking random people on the internet because you don't know WTF you're talking about.

Does your school not have a library? Do you not have access to psychology literature? Or are you just that damned lazy?

• @rachelsugin, it's really sad you resorted to insults and belittlement, just like he did. I support that you wanted information, not your last response though.
      @anon, if you find her method if asking questions acceptable or not does not make it wrong.

• @opinionowner if you're gonna say I'm uneducated, go off anon and say it. Hiding behind a screen shows weakness and it's pathetic

Most Helpful Girl

• Search up the symptoms for depression and you'll find some.

• I just reread it and realized it said good character. Then I'd say just think of something good about yourself and if you can't ask someone else.