Hi Asian Girls, do you still have difficulty watching movies (english language) without subtitle?

Ok, supoosed that u can have moderate/good English skills in listening, writing, reading, and speaking.

From those 4 skills, the most difficult one is listening what the actors say in the English languagr movies. Thats my weakness.

I speak good English, have good comprehension in English conversation, i even date American guys. But the point is, it's still difficult for me to understand without subtitle.
Honestly, for that part, i am embarrassed.

How can i solve this matter and improve my skills?

Guys, any ideas?

2d
Thanks you guys, very helpful. ❤️

13