Do you think it would be easier or harder to be a home schooled student? Why?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Having tutored a homeschooler who was well-adjusted socially as well a as being an advanced student (Calculus I and II at ages 14 and 15), I have a more positive opinion of them than most people. It depends on the parents and how they raise the kid, TBH.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's heavily dependent on the circumstances. I have been homeschooled, and I've attended both public and private schools, and they both have their challenges and advantages. I was homeschooled after my anxiety became so bad that I began fainting at school because of it, and in that regard, being homeschooled is easier. However, with the program I was using, I was mostly teaching myself, which can be more difficult. Homeschooling is ideal for people with social anxiety who have the self discipline to complete their education without supervision, but regular brick and mortar schools are probably better for students who need more direct, detailed instruction, and more interaction with teachers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Harder

0|0
    0|0
  • easy if its not your parent's

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Easier, probably but you’d miss out on college life and once you start working you’d be thrown into cold water because you never really dealt with obstacles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easier in a sense that you would never get out of your comfort zone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was homeschooled until 8th grade. It was so much harder and i hated it so much. Im in public school now for high school and its amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been homeschooled all my life and I have never been in public school so I can't tell you what is hard and what not but I have friends that went from public school to homeschooled and they said it wasn't that bad. It honestly depends are your personality. If you are the type of person who is organized, pushes themselves to do things they dont want to do, is willing to study, work hard and do your best it is not going to be hard at all, it will be different yes but you just gotta pace yourself. If your someone who lacks organization, diligence, is lazy, don't really care about school etc, than yes it's going to be a bit difficult. But overall, and the answer to your question is no, it's not hard. I hope that helps :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion, it’d be harder cuz u wouldn’t have a good social skills and have any friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Easier but not as Fun, hun. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how well your taught.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was easier.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes