Do you think it would be easier or harder to be a home schooled student? Why?

• Yes
  • No

93

Most Helpful Guy

• Having tutored a homeschooler who was well-adjusted socially as well a as being an advanced student (Calculus I and II at ages 14 and 15), I have a more positive opinion of them than most people. It depends on the parents and how they raise the kid, TBH.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's heavily dependent on the circumstances. I have been homeschooled, and I've attended both public and private schools, and they both have their challenges and advantages. I was homeschooled after my anxiety became so bad that I began fainting at school because of it, and in that regard, being homeschooled is easier. However, with the program I was using, I was mostly teaching myself, which can be more difficult. Homeschooling is ideal for people with social anxiety who have the self discipline to complete their education without supervision, but regular brick and mortar schools are probably better for students who need more direct, detailed instruction, and more interaction with teachers.