Is it necessary for children to wear school uniforms?

Is it necessary for children to wear school uniforms?

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• If they look like you then yes they should

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes

Why? because uniforms stop classism among students from lower/higher income families which can sometimes lead to bullying among peers.

There use to be this one kid at my middle school named Zeek
    and people would always make fun of him for his knock off shoes.

Granted he'd flex like they were real lmao

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• No but I personaly think it is a good thing because it prevents mobbing because of you cloths (and I admire japanese school uniforms) but ofcours it reduce your indiuvality because you can not wear what you want

1|0
    0|0
  • I managed to learn my stuff with no uniforms involved. I don't think, it has any major advantage, but there is also no harm.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's all about conformity. Impressions start at a very early age. Maybe kindergarten and earlier it doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it to be dumb to make kids wear uniforms. We express ourselves through our clothing, uniforms make this impossible.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. To me it's stupid and I'm glad I never had to wear a school uniform. People are different.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly see no harm in a school uniform. It makes a professional and presentable look

1|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely easier not caring about what others wear. I've worn a uniform for years

1|0
    0|0
  • Some places require school uniforms and some do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but not if it was hideous

1|0
    0|0
  • Never understood the idea of school uniforms

1|0
    0|0
  • We don't have them, so.. no.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is if its part of the school dress code

1|0
    0|0
  • No but dress codes should be a thing

1|0
    0|0
  • No, we don't have school uniforms in my country.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think so

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I think they should dress how they like

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a good idea. Otherwise poor kids get bullied.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it is

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think it's. When you look at what student wear you can see that 90 % of student wear the exact same things so they do themselves a "uniform". I don't see the need to have a uniform in this case just a dress code who say to avoid revealing clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I believe it’s important to create an environment focused on learning. Uniforms keep students from becoming distracted.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's necessary... School is a place for learning... Not for showing ur richness to others.

2|0
    0|0
  • Specific School as a Golden Rule. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm starting a new school in the fall where I'm required to wear uniforms. I'm quite disappointed, because that's where I mostly express myself. I don't wear anything innapropiate

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because not everybody can afford for brand clothes. If you make students free the rich ones will wear brand clothes and rhe poor ones will wear the same things again n again.

So that won't be good.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes