Where do teachers sleep?

It is a well known fact that teachers live at school... I mean come on... Where else would they live? Anyway, the real question is "Where do they sleep?", so what do you think? Does anyone know? Where do teachers sleep?
  • In their classrooms
    Vote A
  • In the Teachers' Lounge
    Vote B
  • Other...
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Watch the Doctor Who episode 'School Reunion' ;)

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• teachers sleep in the teachers lounge thats why they don't allow students in there because they don't want them to mess up their stuff. i don't know how they have it laid out, but id assume each teacher has his/her own room in the lounge.
    the janitors sleep in their closets by the way. i know nobody asked... but yeah

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Some teachers, varying, sleep around places if not just their home. Some have their own home and sleep there, especially if some may have their own kids. For example, some take a nap on their desk when possible.. sad when they need it, but also I’ve heard there was probably 1-2 that sleeps in their car/van. Either way.. should appreciate teachers regardless of not knowing this.

0|0
    0|0
  • With my dad being a teacher, it's safe to say they sleep upright in their cabinets

0|2
    0|0
  • On top of their desks

0|1
    0|0
  • I sleep in my bed, inside my house.

0|0
    0|0
  • In their home.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• For the female teachers - I'm the male student they are molesting's (making his wildest dreams come true) house.

For the male teachers - prison.

0|1
    0|0
  • I heard that some teachers sleep at their desk and have never left it to this day until they quit their job.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly the teachers have their own home, and teaching is like any other job. On the other hand some schools have rooms for the teachers.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife sleeps at home

0|0
    0|0
  • In their homes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes