Where do teachers sleep?

It is a well known fact that teachers live at school... I mean come on... Where else would they live? Anyway, the real question is "Where do they sleep?", so what do you think? Does anyone know? Where do teachers sleep?
  • In their classrooms
  • In the Teachers' Lounge
  • Other...
    Vote C

66

Most Helpful Girl

• Watch the Doctor Who episode 'School Reunion' ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• teachers sleep in the teachers lounge thats why they don't allow students in there because they don't want them to mess up their stuff. i don't know how they have it laid out, but id assume each teacher has his/her own room in the lounge.
    the janitors sleep in their closets by the way. i know nobody asked... but yeah

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE