Would you backstab some people in the work environment to get ahead?

Would you backstab some people in the work environment to get ahead?Would you backstab some people in the work environment to get ahead?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Yes, but not anyone I'm close to
    Vote C
I guess y'all wanna stay at the bottom forever (those who said no). you gotta rock the boat a little. who do you know in a history book that didn't break the rules to get ahead?
It's a competitive market not a place to mix business with pleasure.

3641

Most Helpful Girls

• Watch the devil wears Prada. There are many examples of this, some more back stabby than others. Great movie

• what part? Andy never backstabbed anyone?

• Nooooo!! ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢI was going to watch it dammit

• No. Backstabbing is for losers who don't know how to get ahead based purely on talent and working hard - something they often lack. So they feel the need to drag others down to their level instead. And just as there are doors open for those who'll step on the feet and heads of others, there are doors open for those who prove their loyalty, honesty and positive work ethic. Guess whose success will last longer? It sure as hell won't be the one who managed to make a lot of enemies on their way there, because they'll have to watch their back until they retire. And the world is changing out there, being a team player is becoming more and more important and valuable over selfishly trying to tear others apart for your own personal gain.

• Donald Trump doesn't look like a loser to me lol. also, he has a lot of talent lol.

• You know nothing about trump

• I used to watch the apprentice for years when he was just another funny show host and ever since he became president, I've been more or less forced to listen to all the dumb shit he constantly pulls. I know more than I even want to know about that man. Anyway, I didn't come on this question just to talk about that cheeto, so I'm gonna peace out