Do you ever find yourself afraid of the future/unknown? Do you get anxiety over thinking about the future?

Like say someone asks you “so what are you going to do when you are done with college?” Or anything related to the future... does it ever just stress you out?

What do you do to help keep yourself positive?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sometimes
    Vote C
  • All the time
    Vote D

513

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, I used to be that way when I was younger. I used to feel lost at times because I would harp on the past way too much and I would stress about my future for no reason. I have learned to change my way of thinking to focus more on the present and it has helped me tremendously. The past is the past and nothing can be done to change it and stressing about the future is unnecessary because you can't control what happens. Thinking about it is wasted energy in my opinion. Your best best is to focus on the present and being in the moment.

• I used to worry so much about that when I graduated college. You gotta stop having a mental image of how life is supposed to turn out cuz all that’s gonna do is bring u dissapointment. Work hard, be frugal, have fun and just learn to be adaptable. I graduated with a degree in finance but I run a farm now 😂 u never know where life will take u

• That is actually pretty cool.

• Well thanks 🙂
      I really enjoy staying active and being in the fresh air for work couldn’t rot away in an office ya know?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel the same way. Sometimes I contemplate life and wonder where am I going to go or what my future is going to bring. But I think the best way to stop thinking like that is by changing the mindset to, “whatever happens, I’ll let it happen. There’s no point of worrying over something that we aren’t certain of”