Anyone in College or planning to attend college? if so, what's your major and why?

Anyone in College or planning to attend college? if so, what's your major and why?
  • Not going and why?
    Vote A
  • College/trade school
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I definitely want to go to college. But first I need to get fluent in English, so I'm going to work in Ireland for about a year starting next month, and than attend college to become a English teacher.. in Japan.. quite the mission I've given myself, I know..

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Back when I was looking at school I chose trade school to become an electrician. Now I make almost 120k a year and own my own business. You can't go wrong with learning a good trade especially electrical and plumbing trades, our whole society runs on pipes and wires. So kids give it a hard long think before just shuffling off to college, sure trade work is hard work but it comes with great rewards

1|1
    0|0
    • Trade school isn't bad. thats where I went first. no regrets!

• You probably learn something useful in trade school. Lot of physical jobs are really hard though. Everyday you could be fried if you f up.

Most Helpful Girls

• I have been to college note to s
    wait until you leave college to have a relationship. I not worth it. I want to learn disability special college in the UK. most guys only wanted to hock up. I had learned a lot from my mistake and learning about STD. in my final year. want to my leaver prom with my current boyfriend. I did have a good time. met an old friend from high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am currently at the University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) and I am majoring in Psychology-behavior analysis and minoring in religious studies 😊

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• I graduated last December if that counts. My major was in Management, concentration in Business. I chose it because I enjoyed previous management roles that I've had. I'm actually more interested in MIS, which I'm trying to transition to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I graduated college, so does that count?
    I did comp sci, because I like computers.

1|1
    0|0
  • In university, majoring in criminology & criminal justice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine was psychology because we are people, and the world is people, and it is good to try to understand this most important subject.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm headed to college in a month. I'll be majoring in Strategic Communications.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m just trying to get through high school right now I’ll worry about college later

I’m kidding I have no idea what I’m going to do and I’m already at my junior year 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I am going to Hamilton College for Computer Science because I've always loved computers and it's an ever growing g field

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm gonna start my first year in college after 1 and a half months. I'm going to be majoring in Computer and Communication Engineering.

0|0
    0|0
  • Double major in physics and math at Cal Poly due to a life long love of physics

0|1
    0|0
  • Majoring in Physics and minoring in aerospace studies for ROTC

0|1
    0|0
  • dropped out im joining the united states navy instead

0|1
    0|0
  • Computer Science, I love computers and I want to learn more about coding

0|0
    0|0
  • Artificial Intelligence

Tried most of others, I use funnel approach

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting a bachelor in advertising with a minor in journalism and a minor in business

0|0
    0|0
  • Public administration. I hope to get a federal government job as a burocrat and want to help make government work. I also want to change the world, and affecting the nation that currently is experincing it's Pax Americana (peace in America is the literal definition, but to be the world's only super power and can't be conqured is the more true definition) that gives me a lot of potential power. I just hope I can rise in the ranks before we see a Pax Sino. (How would you latinize the word Sino which represents China?)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be going to college, I'll study cardiology and economics

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't study cardiology until medical school

• Show All
    • That's very brave of you to say. But if you want to be President, then you need to understand the many issues affecting this country. A college degree in say History so that you understand what has occurred before, and then a Masters in Public Policy or Masters in Public Administration would be better, and you be humble, and join the army of the federal government not as its untrained, unknowledgeable head, but as one of the many millions helping this country. Joining the military would also give you a leg up in your future ambitions and teach you leadership. Learning about the heart, body, brain, will not help you in this pursuit, or it is the not the ideal training. Regarding money, if you are socially skilled enough, good looking enough, and say the right unique things, hopefully you can find rich people to fund you.

• What's an issue you're passionate about and what do you think should be done?

• Im still studying to become a teacher social skills

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attending in the fail would about you? I'm in general studies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a psych major

0|0
    0|0
  • I study applied physics

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• Just finished college back in April. I took game design because I always loved games and want to make my own some day or at least help make some. I love it. I can’t see myself doing anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m an artist, but I can’t decide whether to do traditional art as a major or fashion design. Would it be possible to do both?

0|0
    0|0
    • Do fashion design. You'll be a nobody likely in art world, but can make a living in fashion industry.

• Show All
    • I was originally a fine art major with getting my B. FA graphics design. My school allowed for a minor in studio art and fashion design so that might be an option for you

• Thank you @Dude_1820 !

• General Automotive🤗I'm doing it because I love working with my hands and it's fun

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently majoring in BusAdmin, and minor in Statistics

0|0
    0|0
  • STEM for sure, something that involves science and technology.

0|1
    0|0
  • I attend college, and my major is human development and family studies

0|0
    0|0
  • Went and did psychology... Looking bad I would have gone for something involving sums.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m majoring in Criminal Justice and Psychology. Planning on going into law enforcement next summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Psychology (Bsc)

1|0
    0|0
  • Public relations

0|0
    0|0
  • I study world history

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a supply chain management major

0|0
    0|0
  • had my major in international management, it opened a lot of options, from marketing to consulting or project management

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes