Anyone in College or planning to attend college? if so, what's your major and why?

• Not going and why?
  • College/trade school

1533

Most Helpful Guys

• I definitely want to go to college. But first I need to get fluent in English, so I'm going to work in Ireland for about a year starting next month, and than attend college to become a English teacher.. in Japan.. quite the mission I've given myself, I know..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Back when I was looking at school I chose trade school to become an electrician. Now I make almost 120k a year and own my own business. You can't go wrong with learning a good trade especially electrical and plumbing trades, our whole society runs on pipes and wires. So kids give it a hard long think before just shuffling off to college, sure trade work is hard work but it comes with great rewards

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Trade school isn't bad. thats where I went first. no regrets!

• You probably learn something useful in trade school. Lot of physical jobs are really hard though. Everyday you could be fried if you f up.

Most Helpful Girls

• I have been to college note to s
    wait until you leave college to have a relationship. I not worth it. I want to learn disability special college in the UK. most guys only wanted to hock up. I had learned a lot from my mistake and learning about STD. in my final year. want to my leaver prom with my current boyfriend. I did have a good time. met an old friend from high school.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I am currently at the University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) and I am majoring in Psychology-behavior analysis and minoring in religious studies 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE