Why do you work?

Is it to be a part of a team? Money only? What do you need from a job?

95

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to work for money and to try to feel like I was doing something that made a difference. I never could find that until I started working with children. I worked for a non-profit and didn't make enough $ to make ends meet so I left and now im my own boss. I have a full time schedule of babysitting and pet sitting and get paid well :) so now my 2 needs are being fulfilled

Most Helpful Guy

• Experience and money. Fuck da team work. Say you are better than most in your team and not many want to work. Or just want a check. you'll be pulling your hair out worring about other people.