What is the meaning of life at age 23?

I just turned 23 a couple days ago and I'm still trying to figure what to do with life still, what are the majority of people doing by age 23? I'm a student currently and majoring in art, I love graphic design and it's a career that I eventually want to do, but lately I've been feeling like I'm behind everyone else and I feel I need to catch up. Is there anyone else out there who feels like they need to catch up with life? I'd love to hear your thoughts and thank you for the input.

115

Most Helpful Guys

• First of all, don't compare yourself with others. That's the biggest mistake people make which causes unhappiness. Do your best and do well in school - just focus on that and don't think of how so-and-so is better. Do well in school and everything else will take care of itself at the right time.

• I agree with python, as long as you have goals and aspirations and are working towards them you are fine regardless of age or where you are in life.

• You're one up on me. At 23 i was trying relive my teens. it wasn't till my dad passed away at 26 that i grew up. In my 30's i became obsessed with where my life was heading was i accomplishing what i needed to for a guy my age was i reaching my full potential. Now at 42 i know people who make 25k a yr. with a mountain of debt with no retirement. And i know people with net worth's over 1 million. If i had advice to myself at your age now it. would be you're going to be just fine stop stressing about what mountain to climb and adjust as you go. there are so many things in life outside of your control.

Most Helpful Girl

• Heaven. I experienced sex the first time when I was 22 . There cannot be a better feeling than this.