Studying for finals: do you have any helpful or inventive tips?

I’m already using flash cards but I just wanna know what else might have worked for you.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• When I had to study I would use schemes. I would read and resumen the lesson and make a big complex scheme in which would stay all the ideas and concepts with their definitions and the relationships with other parts of the lesson.

After that I would study the scheme and then, when I think I know it, I would get a black sheet and try to draw and write the scheme without looking at it. Afterwards would compare with the original and correct with another color what I forgot or was wrong. Then blank paper and repeat the process until I can reproduce the scheme perfectly.

Also I would generate many schemes while reading the lesson before I get the scheme I will use. I tend to write when I'm learning, it helps me to memorize and fix ideas. If I read the lesson 5 times I would en writing the scheme 5 times. And the 5th scheme would be more complete and better done that the 1st one.

I would use schemes in many subjects except those that need practicing with exercises like languages or maths.

0|0
    0|0
  • Create mental images in your head of things you need to remember chew gum while you study and chew gum during an exam, try to make the environment you’re studying in similar to the classroom you will be taking your finals in

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• There is one thing that works
    Hard work and commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I made copies of what I had to learn and plastered a copy everywhere I regularly spent time - on the bathroom mirror, at the breakfast table, in my briefcase so I could read as I commuted, etc. Also, I made it a point to try to teach it to others- that will really force you to learn the material.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was in class, I would make use of divided page notes.
    Subject information

0|0
    0|0
  • Get off G@G

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah... don't

0|0
    0|0
  • You can either pay now, or pay later. If you pay later, you will pay more than what you will pay now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes